Monday, May 01, 2006

Two More.

  • I love watching Formula 1. Even though I'm still lagging on my viewing (two races behind) I'm not going to miss out on watching it live this year. Spain, perhaps? My money's on Honda and Jensen Button to take it all. If only they could get their thumbs out their asses and manage their pitstops better. Now to figure out how to squeeze in viewing time for MotoGP...
  • I hate tiny little flying banana flies. I don't even have bananas in the house. So how da hell does one get in here? I only got four hours of sleep last night, and here I am worried about getting a big ass bug bite on my face.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Gary said...

You ever watch Fifth gear?

 
At 5/02/2006 9:43 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Not exactly. I could never figure out when it airs (and the British version is waaay better) so I end up just watching clips off of Google video.

They had a great segment where Tiff took out a Williams F1 car and raced Vicky (in an E60 M5) around the track. Great stuff.

 
At 5/02/2006 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fruit flies (aka drosophila melanogaster) don't bite. they're far different than mosquitos that prick and suck the heck out of our blood. they're just irritating lil buggers. perhaps, you've some spoiled fruit around where they've decided to accumulate and reside. if there are flies around than there must also be worm-like larva...ewwww!

--anne

 
At 5/02/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Oh gross!
Yeah, I decided to take the trash out on my way to work...it reeked of old coffee grounds and leftover salmon juice & cheddar broccolli soup from last night. It's good to know that fruit flies don't bite.

I don't like flies.

 
At 5/02/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger bev said...

so that's probably why you have spiders then - because they're catching the flies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home