Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How to Start Off a Wednesday Morning

Here's a hypothetical for you...

You wake up this morning, and upon opening your underwear drawer realize that you have no more clean underwear. Do you:
  1. Take a shower anyways and reuse your boxers.
  2. Turn off the shower and run to Target across the street to buy a new set of boxers
  3. Turn off the shower, throw all your dirty boxers in the washing machine and show up late to work showered and refreshed
  4. Forego the shower altogether, throw on a hat and just go straight to work
Well, at least the good news is that after three weeks I think I'm finally starting to get settled in at Motorola. I'll be off to Singapore and Taiwan next week. Woo hoo! Hmm, I wonder if they'll let me make a detour in Hong Kong - I've always wanted to see that city.


(I chose 3. by the way.)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger bev said...

1.wear the boxers inside out and hope that you're not in a situation where you'd have to show them.
2. wear swim trunks
3. whip out the good ol' tightie whities
4.hand wash one pair and use the hair dryer to dry them.

DO YOUR LAUNDRY!! :)

 
At 5/03/2006 11:08 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

No kidding, Bev. It's been so crazy that I haven't had time to do laundry or restock with more boxers. :(

 
At 5/03/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger ojpt said...

commando! OR hand-wash and machine dry. either will get you to work on time.

 
At 5/04/2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Gary said...

When i forget my boxers after my workout at work. I often go commando.

I have powder to soften things up. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home