Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Smile! Smile! I Want to See You Smile

(It's totally link day today.)

If you're not on GVOD's feed, you're missing out on some wacky stuff.

Like this... The perfect capper for today, where oddly enough, I found myself in quite a cheery mood, so totally relaxed and in good cheer. Maybe it's the holidays. Maybe it's taking the S2K out after weeks sitting in the garage. Or maybe it's just me taking heed of oj_rokk's advice to stop worrying and taking life too seriously, knowing that no matter what, the grass will always be greener.

Nah, it's the car. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to click on your links here at work. But, I just wanted to say, it's great to read you're feeling much better :o) I'll leave you with words of wisdom from Timon & Pumbaa in "The Lion King,"

Hakuna Matata
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!


Have a Great Day! --anne

 
At 12/07/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Oh right...Sorry Anne, I neglected to mention that the video is work safe, and quite the pick-me-upper. Hakuna Matata indeed...

You have a good day too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home