Monday, December 05, 2005

Oceanic Flight 815

And I thought that the folks on Galactica were jacked. Sheez...
I finally completed the first season of Lost (5 discs) and I think I'm paying the price, with a possible head cold on the way. Going out on Saturday night (although quite fun!) probably didn't help matters much. It was great being able to catch up with old friends and get to know new ones.

Hopefully these early cold symptoms won't turn into anything major -- there's much too much to do in the coming weeks. Better hit the sack and preempt a possible PTO expense.

I'll say one thing, though...I should've tried harder to find a place in the city. I gave up much too easy, and I'm regretting (oh there goes that word again) the decision to find the easy way out with a comfortable managed complex on the peninsula. I mean, I moved up here for a reason, and here I am living in a community that is so typical Southern California!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 1:43 AM, Blogger ojpt said...

you can take ernie out of socal, but you can't take the socal out of ernie.

 
At 12/05/2005 10:47 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

well, there are homes/condos being built to suit on the side of a hill in SF next year, as you've been tipped.

it was wonderful to see you this weekend! we have to do that again and talk some more! i'm going to see Luce (www.luceband.com) this Friday night at Slim's... care to join? i'm thinking of going to Les Amis first for drinks before the show (it's that new french place that just opened, run by a friend of ours... the salmon gravlax is to die!!!)

LG

 
At 12/05/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Definitely, would love to join! Listened to Luce just know, good stuff! (How da heck do you find out about these bands?) Hit me up with details: eandrade at gmail dot com. Drinks, salmon, music, good conversation...can't pass that up! :)

 
At 12/05/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger bev said...

at least the city isn't too far away! :)

 
At 12/05/2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Randy said...

what's wrong with socal? your rant is just a poor excuse to run away from your problems or past that exist in socal.

hahaha j/k...lol...rotflmao.

SD all day!!!

 
At 12/05/2005 10:19 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

hahaha, you wrote rotlmao!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home