Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Need a Flush

Aaaaargh. People on the street must be laughing if they could see me through the office window...My head tilted to the right, hand slamming my ear, mouth yawning, trying to get that freakin' annoying sound out of my ear. Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

If only someone made a portable flushing unit that the professionals use in the hospitals. That was such a wonderful feeling the last time I got my ears cleaned...after the initial pain of a warm jet of water slamming against my eardrum the entire world was just pure clarity. The brush of my arm against my shirt, the sound of a strand of hair landing on the desk, the crunch of tiny pebbles underneath my rubber shoes...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 10:29 AM, Blogger Mel said...

what's goin' on with your ear??...I may be able to give some advice...

 
At 6/11/2007 10:31 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

It was just a little fluid in there...like after you go swimming. It went away (thank God!) a couple of days ago. Thanks for the offer though!

I seriously do need to get my ears flushed at the doctors soon, though...It feels so good when they get all that crud out from way deep in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home