Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Adam's Rib

So I don't think women realize what power they have over men. Or do they?
I'm at the gym last night, into my workout, and every now and then my focus and concentration would just get thrown out of whack with the occassional cute face and great body. I mean, to the point where I would actually move to another part of the gym just for a glance. Don't get me wrong...thank God for women everywhere. But there's some out there that just really mess with my mind. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a woman (or heck, a man?) For me it was the spring quarter of my third year. There was a girl I liked in college who got a flat tire during finals week; more specifically right before my multi-variable calculus final. So obviously, you'd do what any typical twenty something college student would do, right? I blow off my final to change her flat tire and bring it to Disount Tire Company (since her spare was flat also). Proceeded to get an F in the class and have to retake it next spring. Needless to say, nothing ever happened between me & her.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 11:27 AM, Blogger Mur said...

Can I just say..."sucka!" :)

 
At 10/18/2005 11:58 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hahahhahaha!!!! Yeah, sucka indeed. Did you expect anything less out of a foolish UCSD student? I learned my lesson (I think)

:)

 
At 10/18/2005 12:51 PM, Blogger bev said...

wow...ditto to mur's comment! :)

 
At 10/18/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger Randy said...

i just pictured ernie's body with a donkey's head on top of the shoulders...going "duuuuhhhhh, duuuuuhhhh."

 
At 10/18/2005 1:20 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

as i get older and wiser, or maybe just more observant, i notice these things to be true. i haven't had to buy breakfast (coffee & pastry) at work for months now. i used to think my co-worker was just being nice. sometimes i get to work and there it is, hot food on my desk. i always utter a thanks to the gods.

lately i've been making more of an effort to always say, "my husband and i..." all the time! and i don't let him buy me bagels anymore, since i figured it out (only took me 4 months!! duh!!! i'll wear the other end of that donkey...heeehawwww!))

 
At 10/18/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

(shaking my head and looking down)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home