Sunday, October 16, 2005

Birthday Candles and Wedding Bells

Friday night, corner of 11th & Harrison. OJ & Tin's b-day bash raging upstairs.
Photographer filled with smoke & 12-year single-single malt scotch, courtesy Marlboro Lights and Michael Couvreau. What a fun night!

Saturday afternoon, The Lodge at Pebble Beach. 18th hole in the background, Tony & Shirley exchanging vows in the foreground. More pics.

I was quite impressed with the wedding. It had an absolutely stunning view and the best wedding food I've ever had (checkout the pics for details). Also was the first wedding where I've flown solo. Thoroughly enjoyed it, met some really nice folks, had good conversation, got an opportunity to grab some nice shots, and got a lead on a possible interview candidate for my team. And I've never seen Shirley & Tony so incredibly happy.

Wish there were more hot single chicks there though. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 1:14 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

i am so bummed i missed the party!! but i overloaded my plate and couldn't be two places at once friday night. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home