Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Social Chair

Tinamaan, if you're reading this, thanks for throwing out the idea to go see Coldplay way back in November. If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't have gone to see 'em. I had a great time listening to good music with good friends (despite that whole "best laid plans" thing coming true again for me). It was definitely well worth the price of admission!

And dinner at Vino E Cucina was quite tasty. The picture doesn't do their rigatoni justice. But that dessert...amazing. I'm definitely returning.



So....next activity: skydiving! Who's in?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger double R said...

good concert, huh?!

 
At 2/01/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

It was muy excellente! I can only imagine how good it must've been from the floor, bathed in all the lights and surrounded by music... I should've been watchin' em years ago. Their Fillmore show must've been really good.

 
At 2/01/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger mrs cruz said...

Oh how I wish I was able to go see them with you guys! But my hubby sure had a good time and I'm glad you guys did too! Thanks for being his unofficial date...

 
At 2/01/2006 8:18 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

Coldplay Rocks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home