Thursday, January 19, 2006

Nigerian Money Scam Artists Get Creative

Check it out. One of former President Estrada's "courier mistresses" is seeking my help to retrieve some money she lost. How much money you ask? Oh, about thirteen and a half million bucks:
Dear friend,

Please excuse me if i have infringe into your privacy. I am madam Laarni
Enriquez, a Filippino by nationality, And once President, Joseph Estrada
courier mistress. Honestly I would like to have an investment and confidant
relationship with you ,if possible entrusting my life time fortune into your
possession,as now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, without
remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close confidants and
family.
All i want from you is to assist me make claims of some funds I concealled
in a metallic trunk box deposited in a security company in Coted Ivoire-a
remote states in Africa. The Amount being deposited is much about 13.5
Million United states dollars,as this was the money that was supposed to be
used by the President to acquire some properties in Africa. I will forward
the depository documents to you in my next mail for your perusal.
All, I want from you, now is honesty and sincerity, as soon as this money is
claimed by you, I will look for a way out and sneaked out of Philippines to
travel down to meet you in your country.
Not to mentioned instant benefit of one million five hundred thousand united
states dollars as soon the shipment is accomplish within two days depending
on your liason capabilities because all major cost including shipment
charge,demmurage and custodian charges have already settled.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt and favourable response to my private
email address: (laarnienriguez@yahoo.fr)

with love,
Laarni Enriquez.
Yeah! Sign me up right away!!!
Sheez...am I the only one that gets irritated at these things? The tragic thing is that there are people out there who get scammed out of their life savings by such ploys.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

i get those too. can't believe anyone would fall for it.

by the way... laarni and i are in no way related. however, i do have a small fortune stashed in a box within a safe buried in the bottom of the deep blue sea... i just need a boat to get it. if you can get me a boat, i promise i'll split the treasure with you 50-50....

 
At 1/19/2006 4:23 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hey, as a matter of fact I do have a boat! Only problem is that it's going to need fuel, provisions and a full crew. Please send $25,000 in cash to a P.O. box in Reno, Nevada. Meet us out at Pier 2 three days after you send the money. We promise we'll be there. Really.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home