Thursday, January 18, 2007

DA BOMB

I've been locked away in my dark room working all morning. My only entertainment is wasting time in conversations over IM. In one of these fascinating exchanges of useless information, I started to rant off a bunch of -isms (not sure what to call 'em?) and thought I could probably make a list:
  • Rad
  • Hip
  • Pimp
  • Phat
  • Fresh
  • Off the hook
  • Off the chains
  • Awesome
  • Dope
  • Da Bomb
  • Sick
  • Neato
  • Cool
  • Bad ass
The thing is, I know there's got to be a lot more out there that I'm missing. But I can't think of 'em right now.

Suggestions? Anyone? Bueller?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2007 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet

 
At 1/20/2007 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tight.
wicked(east coast).

 
At 1/20/2007 9:43 AM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

Bad,

Hanep (Pinoy version)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home