Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ernielicious

So Friday was my first day back at the office. I checked my voicemail and received this one on October 11 (the day of my return flight):

"Hello, this is XXXXX from Cathay Pacific Airways baggage services. We wanted to notify you that we have your passport here, please call us at XXX-XXXX."

Nevermind the fact that I didn't even realize my passport was missing.

And then later that night, as I was leaving the office, I had a small panic attack as I patted down my empty right pocket (where I usually have my cellphone). Walking back to the cube, I couldn't find it...until I looked into my left hand, where it was sitting, flip open, because I was reading news stories on it.

I hear it only gets worse from here.
Hell...One of these days I'll probably show up at the office without any pants.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 12:58 PM, Blogger bev said...

oh boy...a lost item that was in your hand? nice :)

 
At 10/16/2006 9:01 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

man...no pants...that would be a disaster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home