Wednesday, September 06, 2006

State of Disrepair

Funny how things happen in "clumps".
  1. My VCR fails to respond to certain commands from the remote control, preventing me from recording any programs (like when the stupid Comcast company fails to update their programming, invalidating that whole DVR feature).
  2. My el-cheapo telephoto lens got infected by mildew again.
  3. My DSLR broke a few weeks ago. It struggles to power on with this blinking thingy and the meter readings go all haywire.
  4. Last night while trying to watch Wowowee footage (thanks Gary and Bev's Mom!!) my camcorder refuses to charge the battery, and then just goes completely kaput.
  5. The fan clutch on the M5 needs replacing. And it's now leaking oil onto the exhaust so under some hard runs, it'll smoke.
  6. I woke up this morning and my cable modem went out (it fixed itself a couple of hours later though)
  7. While checking the router in the closet for the cable modem problem, I accidentally stepped on my toolbox latch, snapping it clean off. My toolbox won't lock now.
  8. There's a short somewhere in my brother's Sentra that's draining the battery dead in about 3 days.
  9. To top it all off, my jeans are getting tighter.
You know, maybe it's time I purged my life of all this excessive crap.
Or maybe I should eat more chocolate ice cream.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go for the ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home