Friday, March 03, 2006

Taba Ako

In an effort to help motivate my fat butt to win the fatboy challenge (a great idea!), I'm going to publicly announce my starting point:

222.6 lbs
24% body fat
40" abdomen

...As registered by the Tanita scale (I need to get one!) and Randy's tape measure. I am going to win this contest or suffer the humiliation of a thousand verbal lashings from my compatriats. Nevermind the fact that last night I skipped out on my usual Thursday night workout to go have dinner at Ristorante Capellini in San Mateo where I had an excellent homemade four cheese ravioli in a creamy pesto sauce and a glass of wine. I finished off the dinner with a creme brulee & an amazing bread pudding. And don't you just love it when you meet someone for dinner and you're having great food and the conversation just keeps on going and you're totally ignorant of your surroundings (or how fast time is flying by) because you're having such a great time? (I love that)


D1 on Saturday! Yay! Raw unburnt fuel, expensive burning rubber, four bangers spinning at the top of their lungs, and beautiful women. What more can a guy ask for!!! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather report holds up -- the forecast claims sunny & partly cloudy tomorrow.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger bev said...

you can get a Tanita scale at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon.

 
At 3/03/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Oh yay! I got one of those coupons at home, and BB&B is right across the street from the apartment...I'll walk over tonight after work!

 
At 3/04/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger double R said...

keep it up...here's to a healthier, happier, you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home