Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reason #2581 and #2582 For Why I (Happily) Pay The Sunshine Tax

#2581: It's the second week of February, and this was my commute to work this morning:


#2582: Being able to impulsively redefine "Emergency Parking Only" to satisfy a strange compelling need to grab pictures of these before they went away:





Three day weekend coming up! I really need to do something revitalizing and fun to take my mind off the stresses of trying to burn a candle at both ends while simultaneously taking a match to the middle (I'll reserve that arduous banter for another post).

Until then, I'll revel in these glorious tantalizing previews of the upcoming spring and enjoy the two remaining angst-filled days until the arrival of my beloved obsession. Ah, it will be an anticlimactic day indeed when I finally quench that decade-long materialistic desire...I wonder what will be my next illogical material-lust?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

I got dibs on a mini test drive. :)

 
At 2/17/2006 8:20 AM, Blogger double R said...

i want to pay the sunshine tax. i made a promise to myself that one day i would live in san francisco, even if it is only for an extended, extended holiday.

 
At 2/19/2006 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

daffodils....definitely daffodils. i'm good huh!

 
At 2/19/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Right... Daffodils!

Pretty good guess! Or, my description over dinner was just REALLY good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home