Sunday, February 19, 2006

Adrenaline

Donger is about to die. Needs racing badly.

(What's really sad is that I forgot the name of that video game where that computerized voice warns you in words similar to the above of the warrior's impending demise -- what da hell was it called again?)

I really need to get myself a race car and go racing. The years are just creeping on by... and next thing you know, I'll be fortysomething, worrying about the rising cost of child care and listening to some hot wife of mine complain about the leaking kitchen faucet in her sultry seductive voice while she cooks me waffles in the nude. hehehe

Well, I guess until that happens, there's always this Saturday to feed that go-fast need.

And they've posted part 2 of the movie quiz. It seems they chose less obscure movies this time, but I'm stuck at 23 out of 30. I'm blocked on 4, 13 (the name is on the tip of my tongue), 21, 23 (that's Kate Hudson, right?), 26 (Damnit, I saw this movie!), 29, 30.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

Mortal Kombat

 
At 2/19/2006 11:04 AM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Nope. Try again.

 
At 2/19/2006 11:10 PM, Blogger bev said...

ooh i know #29! panic room.

 
At 2/19/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Damnit! I tried "strong room", "clean room" "strong house" "strongroom", etc. etc.

Maybe it would've helped if I actually saw the movie. :)

 
At 2/21/2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4-American History X (w/ Edward Norton)

#13 Spartacus (w/ Kirk Douglas)

#23 Four Rooms (btw, that's Madonna)

#29 Panic Room (w/ Jodie Foster)

#30 House of Flying Daggers (w/ Ziyi Zhang)

--anne :o)

 
At 2/21/2006 1:47 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Spartacus!!! Damnit. I guess memory is the first thing to go in old age. :)

That movie title always reminds me of Airplane: "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?" hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home