Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Food, Sex, Cars.

[And not necessarily in that order]

It just hits me that my mind (and conversations for that matter) tend to head in the general vicinity of one of these three topics. I'm chatting on AIM today -- cough -- during my lunch break -- cough -- and I realized that the subject of conversation seems to touch on one of these three things or some combination thereof. I wonder... is this a typical male interpretation of the world around him? Or is this just some freak way that my mind is wired after years of training? Take anything about the world around me and I can make it fit into one or more of the aforementioned buckets:
  1. A hot co-worker chick: sex in a car at a drive thru fast food joint
  2. The Spongebob Squarepants stuffed animal on my desk: sex toy while performing #1
  3. Spindle of blank CD-Rs: used to store video of #1 & #2.
  4. Canon digital camera: used to film #3
[I really need to get out more. Sitting here waiting for a 7PM conference call really sucks]

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 10:18 AM, Blogger R said...

I think it's pretty much a guy thing. It's millions of years of programing. The first man to walk the earth clubbed a dinasaur to make the world's first BLD (Bacon, lettuce, and dinasaur.) Then he walked over and clubbed the hot Cave women to get it on. Then he had strange dreams of a machine that runs on processed dead dinasaurs. Rhoel.

 
At 10/26/2005 10:37 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

very clever R...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home