Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tuesday is Soylent Green Day

Oh My God.
I can't believe they took the U2 song "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and tried to make an R&B song out of it. Maybe watching Noggin' isn't really a productive thing to do on a Thursday night. Maybe drinking two bottles of wine with Manok isn't a really productive thing to do on a Thursday night... Pras Michel. What da fuck where they thinking?

And what da hell is De grassi? Shit...time to change the channel.

Oh man, have times changed. I remember pretending to play aircraft carrier out of our garage on my black Huffy bike with the banana seat on those hot summer days in junior high school. And hangin' out with my neighbors across the street break dancing to Art Of Noise. And riding the moped on those late fall evenings, trying to break the 35 mph speed barrier down Fowler Street with my hands freezing and the 2-stroke motor whizzing away beneath me, tucking my head down to get better aerodynamics...36 MPH!!!

Oh My God.
I can't believe I'm watching Golden Girls with Manok.

I should've stopped at that first glass of wine.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 4:46 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

did you say Golden Girls? i loved Golden Girls!! Bea Arthur is just THE beeeatch...

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home