Friday, November 11, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays

Sing along now:

What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's about...
Hangin' around,
Nothing to do but frown,
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Ha, trip out...now Yahoo Radio is playing a Tammy Wynette song (a really good one, too -- Take Me To Your World). Go ahead, give me shit and ridicule the crap out of me...I'm not afraid to admit it, I listen to the Carpenters and Tammy Wynette. Good stuff!

And here's something to really wig you out on this dark and gloomy Friday...try to follow one of the blue balls.

Oooh...Now they they're playing Peter Tosh's Lion. This Yahoo Radio isn't bad at all, except for the commercials. And the worst one is that damned commercial where this white guy says "foshizzle".

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger bev said...

i love the Carpenters!! i have a tape of me singing 'Top of the World' when I was 3. I have them on my ipod right now...definitely one of my favorites.

 
At 11/11/2005 3:59 PM, Blogger Randy said...

can't follow the blue balls, coz they're between my legs right now....oooowwwieee.

 
At 11/11/2005 4:44 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

how bout some captain and tenille? love will keep us together!!!

 
At 11/11/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Bev, you listen to a recording of yourself on the iPod? From when you were 3? I can understand reliving your childhood as you get older, but that's just downright vain.

hehehhehehe ;)

 
At 11/11/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger bev said...

dork! no, i meant i just have Carpenters on my ipod!! :)

 
At 11/11/2005 11:17 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Man, Karen Carpenter was just so amazingly talented. Not only will you never hear a voice like hers again, but she also played the drums really well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home