Monday, March 12, 2007

The Art of Falling

pic 770

My body hurts.
It hurts so bad, I figure that being hit by a Mack truck and then getting pounded on by Manny Pacquiao in 10 rounds toe-to-toe would be easier. My brother took Shirley and I up to Sierra at Tahoe for a fun-filled adventure in snowboarding. Being my first time ever on a board, I prepared myself for a lot of falling. But jeez...I didn't realize I'd be falling that much. On my ass, on my wrists, on my back, on my face, on my knees, tumbling downhill, careening end over end, flopping forward... the fun never ended. But eventually, the 5th time up the hill (after spending 5 hours there), I finally got comfortable enough that I made it down the rookie slope falling only thrice.
pic 777
Man, it sure was GREAT fun. Can't wait to get back.

And to top it off, we made a stop for some really really unhealthy food during the 3 hour trip back...

Adalberto's - Dinner

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 8:21 PM, Blogger ojpt said...

woo! snow sports for mr. san diego.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home