Saturday, March 11, 2006

If Only...

If only she was able to know exactly what my heart was feeling at this very moment.

If only I acted on my emotions, never letting logic and common sense get in the way of blind passion and crazy notions of happiness.

If only I was richer; thinner; handsomer; younger; sexier; smarter; wiser; snazzier.

If only I didn't let that one moment to make an indelible impression slip between my fingers like the sands of time, forever lost in a sea of historical nothingness.

If only she was able to peer into my heart and catch a brief glimpse of how much she has changed my life for the better.

If only...

...I had just once chance to see her again and tell her exactly how I feel.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Big Sexy said...

Just do it! Remember to change your position though.

 
At 3/11/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger ojpt said...

Fitter Happier.

 
At 3/11/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger VirtualErn said...

Ah, yes. My all time favorite Radiohead album.
I think I'll go for a drive in the rain and listen to it on my new stereo! :)
(Damn I need to install a sub)

 
At 3/13/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger bev said...

you are a very intriguing person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home