Thursday, July 20, 2006

Incognito

It seems that a sudden burst of wanderlust and a recent bout with workaholicism has taken precedence over my desire (need?) to ramble on these pages... Hopefully on tomorrow's painfully long flight to MNL I'll be able to finally jot down my notes from my wonderful trip to the "Land that the Dutch built"

Until then, just wanted to mention: the coolest thing ever is having a car with an idle exhaust rumble that's so loud it sets off car alarms on tiny red Miatas in company parking garages. Gawd I love that S38B36... now I understand why annoying little lawyer types like to buzz around on Harleys with uncorked exhausts.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger bev said...

lucky! have a good trip!

btw, this is kind of random, but would you happen to have any extra Vancouver stickers?

 
At 7/23/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger double R said...

Missing the posts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home